Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Over 45 years of gospel proclamation and leadership, Phillip has had a profound impact in many areas of evangelical endeavour — evangelism, church planting, apprentice training, publishing and Bible teaching.
About the Conference
The PGP Annual Conference is for women and men in ministry leadership (or preparing for it) in Perth and the wider WA regions.
The aim is to help us serve and lead the cause of the gospel of Jesus Christ in our churches and beyond, and to foster partnership in this gospel.
The PGP Annual Conference is designed to gather the often loose PGP network:
- To strengthen, sharpen and energise our lives and ministries for Jesus
- To provide the context for partnerships in gospel ventures to be spawned and nurtured
It is for ministry leaders (gospel workers such as pastors, chaplains, youth workers, evangelists) and those preparing to be ministry leaders (theological students, MTS Apprentices) who share a commitment to evangelical and evangelistic ministry. Staff teams are encouraged to attend together.
The conference is non-residential. On Tuesday it will run from 10.30am to 8.30pm, including a sit-down dinner (one of the keynote talks will be after dinner). Your spouse is invited to join the conference for the dinner and talk. On Wednesday the conference will run 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The Program includes keynote talks by Phillip Jensen, Workshops on ‘Mission Critical’ and ‘Ministry Destroyer’ topics, small group interaction and ample meal/coffee breaks to connect with fellow-workers.
Contact Tim Thorburn
Mission Critical Workshops
One each day
- Contemporary Without Compromise
- Money & Ministry
- The Challenge of 2nd generation ministry in migrant churches
- Evangelism: Galvanising and Equipping our people
- Leaders: recruiting and equipping lay leaders
- Nurturing Your ‘Mission Mojo’ culture
- Leading through vision and making vision stick
- Nurturing Devotion
- Ministry that hits the target
Ministry Destroyer Workshops
One each day
- Division: The Tragedy of a Divided Church
- ‘I feel like quitting’
- When heresy invades our church (Tuesday only)
- Infected by sin, and the challenge of church discipline
- The corruption of sexual addiction – Purity, Porn and more
- Money and Greed
11.00am Plenary Session 1 with Keynote talk
2.00pm Mission Critical Workshop #1
3.00pm Peer Group Discussion
4.00pm Coffee break
4.30pm Ministry Destroyer Workshops #1
5.30pm Ministry Resources Expo
6.00pm Sit-down Dinner with Keynote talk
9.00am Plenary Session 3 with Keynote talk
10.45am Coffee break
11.15am Peer Group Discussion
12.00 Ministry Destroyer Workshops #2
2.00pm Mission Critical Workshops #2
3.00pm Coffee break
3.30pm Plenary Session 4 with keynote talk