The PGP is an active network of Christian leaders, which is:
- voluntary – Christian leaders opt in because they share the convictions and aspirations of the PGP and because they want to work together with other like-minded people
- limited – partnership means a default position of seeking to support initiatives and projects of the PGP, but not any enforced obligation to do so
- active – partnership means a commitment to desiring to see the other partners flourish, and incorporating that mindset in the way we shape our own ministry, and it means looking for ways to contribute to developing common strategies for gospel growth.
Partners are Christian leaders who want to be actively involved in the network, and who:
- are endorsed by two existing Partners
- pay the Partnership contribution (currently $100 for 2 years).
Partnership is usually for 2 years; existing Partners can renew their Partnership without needing to renominated.
For more information on how the PGP operates, see Questions and Answers.